You know not to judge a book by its cover – now you know not to judge a kit by its basics!
Kits are great for making the artist-designed projects quickly - they are even better as a jumping off point for your creative fun! The Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit includes instructions for 8 simple boxes and note cards - perfect when you need a quick gift. This tutorial shows how you can create more! A gift box for a friend, a masculine card, a treat box for a thank you gift, a gift card holder that shows your special attention, and more! All from an inexpensive kit you’ll want to keep on hand for last-minute gifts and also make stepped up versions ahead of time to be ready when you need special gifts. You’ll love impressing your friends with gifts that look like a million bucks - you don’t have to tell them it all started with a kit!
Enjoy the girly Alternate Project Samples created from the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit for some feminine “wow” factor and even more fun ideas for creating with kits!
• Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit (#129306)
• A Little Greeting stamp set (#129111)
• Very Vanilla card stock (#101650)
• Basic Gray card stock (#121044)
• Sahara Sand card stock (#121043)
• Crumb Cake card stock (#120953)
• Summer Starfruit card stock (#126839)
• Classic Ink Pad – Basic Gray (#126981)
• Classic Ink Pad – Summer Starfruit (#126991)
• Stampin’ Write Marker – Neutrals Collection (#119703)
• Medium Envelopes – Very Vanilla (#107300)
• 4” x 6” Cellophane Bag (optional) (#102757)
• Adhesives: SNAIL Refill (#104331), Mini Glue Dots (#103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294)
• Big Shot (#113439)
• Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
• Punches: 1/2” (#119869), 1” (#119868) & 1-3/4” Circles (#119850)
• Stamping Sponges (#101610)
• Sponge Daubers (#102892)
• Stamp-a-ma-jig (recommended) (#101049)
• Designer Sanding Blocks (optional) (#124304)
Please contact me with any questions regarding this kit. If you order the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit (#129306) I will e-mail you the instructions for making this really cute kit but don't wait too long because they will be gone when the spring catalog ends May 31, 2013. I hope you enjoy every minute making these wonderful items.